Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Busy Week!!

I feel I'm in planning overload!  As most of you know, I'm a planner.  I want everything set in stone and know what I got is great. So searching for a place to stay in Paris has been overwhelming!!  Did you know that there are a bazillion hotels and a gazillion apartments???  Well I've got it narrowed down to 10 apartments and a few hotels.  I think we'll get an apartment though since it's nice to have a kitchen and privacy. Plus you can save bucks by eating at "home" a few meals.  The prices actually are about the same between the two.  It's just a matter of finding the best one ;)  I have confidence that I will.  

Mr. E and I have also been talking about taking the train over to London for the day.  It's only 2.5 hour trip.  I figure we could hit the big sights.  Are we crazy to do this???We'll see.  

Ok enough about my trip.  Here are some cute pictures from our play date.  Please notice how big J and I have gotten!!!




No comments: