Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Green Thumb

Ok onto a real post of the day (101).  My wonderful husband loves to buy plants.  Last year he was into fruits.  We had strawberries, blackberries, and tomatoes (is it a fruit???).  Well of course, like usual, they died!  We can never keep anything alive (plants only, not people).  Since we live in Florida and the weather is starting to warm up, we have a new plant addition.  Welcome the largest weed you ever did see!!



Please notice in the first picture it is taller than the porch door!  It also had beautiful dandelions and white things that we used to blow when we were kids.  (I don't know the official name)  Which in turn blew onto our screen porch.  It looks like it snowed in Florida :)


Our weed has become a joke. Mr. E and I are wondering just how big it will actually grow.  I guess I was wrong after all.  We can keep certain plants alive...or maybe just weeds alive ;)

No comments: