Thursday, October 30, 2008

Babies, Babies, and a Lucky Mom ;)

Well what was three went to two went to one.  Remember my birthday party in August with the 3 pregnant ladies, and then R popped a beautiful baby boy.  Well my friend and blogger buddy T had her gorgeous daughter 3.5 weeks early!!!!!  Lucky girl!!!
Little Isa was so sweet and tiny, but healthy:)  Mom was looking great!  She was concerned she wouldn't look as good as we did when we had babies ;)  I think every Mom has a happy glow after giving birth.  The pure happiness does wonder to the skin!  Her Husband S was already a pro at getting Little Isa into a burrito and calming her down.  Look how proud he is ;)  You know what they say A Little Girl Always Loves her Daddy the Most ;)

My group of teacher friends, better known as the Yayas, were there.  So of course we needed a group shot.  And I definitely needed to hold Little Isa and all her sweetness!  
Do I have baby fever??????  Can I guarantee the baby to be a girl and deliver a healthy baby early????  If yes, then sign me up!!!

No comments: