Monday, August 25, 2008

Babies, Babies, Babies

Well the start of the babies has begun!  I had 3 friends pregnant...now only 2 ;)

My friend R and her hubby J had a beautiful bouncing baby boy Little J Friday evening.  My friend S and I went to visit on Saturday at the hospital.  He was soooo sweet and precious!  It ALMOST makes me want another one!  R and baby were doing well.  I know R and J will make great parents!  I can't wait for Little Lion to play with Little J!!!  Here are some cute baby pics that I stole from S's facebook ;)



On other baby news, C and T found out today they are having BOY number 2! Yeah for our baseball team we are starting ;) 

And not to make my blogger friend T feel left out. She is having a GIRL who will have numerous boys to choose from!!! She is the next to go over turkey week :) Yeah for babies!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how good "R" looks. Man...I have a lot to live up too. You guys look great after giving birth...the pressure!