Wednesday, February 11, 2009

An Apple A Day, Doesn't Keep The Dr Away

Sorry I've been slacking on the blogging.  With TWO children at home...Mr. E and Little Lion, I've been busy taking care of the both of them.  Mr. E is doing better.  The bloody gauze mustache is gone, but he's still weak and achy in the face.  Hopefully, by next week we'll be back to normal!!  

Another reason for the slacking is that our iMac crashed!  Mr. E bought the new iLife and went to install it on our computer, and it basically crashed it.  We had to bring it to the Apple store for service.  Luckily, everything is on the backup hard drive, and we have this ibook to use until that one is fixed.  However, that means I can't download any pictures from the camera.  You are probably thinking well put it on the ibook.  I can't because we also installed the bad iLife on this one too, but haven't opened any applications which is what caused the problem. 

SOOOOOO I couldn't do Valentine photos this year for the Grandparents or you.  I did take pictures and I got a few cute ones.  Oh Well.  I had to think of another idea without pictures.  Well Little Lion and I went to visit a preschool. (I'm looking to get in in the Mother's Day Out program next year) They had cut out construction paper hearts and put the kid's handprints to form a heart on the inside.  Way Cute!!!  I thought I could do that.  We got the paint out and had the hearts cut out.  Let's just say that most of the paint ended up on LL and my shirts.  The handprints became paint globs ;)  I guess I'm not meant to art projects with a 2 year old!  I'm sure the grandparents will love it anyway.  I hope your Valentine's Day projects are going better than mine!!

Here is a photobooth picture of LL and me to give you at least a little bit of cuteness!
 

No comments: