Saturday, February 21, 2009

PARIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WoooooHooooooo!!!!!  We booked our 5th anniversary trip to Paris!!!!!!  We are going May 5-12th!  I can't wait!!  However, I'm a little nervous because this is the first time leaving Little Lion alone....with my parents of course ;)  I'm sure he'll be fine, but we'll be a continent away!  Nonetheless, Mommy and Daddy time is very much needed!!!!!!!!!  And yes I know that our anniversary is June 5th, but prices to Europe are DOUBLE what we are paying.  How much are we paying you ask? (yes I'm bragging here) $843 for BOTH of us ($421pp) for airfare!  Now to find a nice hotel...ideas???? Eiffel Tower, Mona Lisa, Wine, and Mr. E alone.......what more could you ask for?????   72 days to go!!!! Insert me here!!!

No comments: