Thursday, January 1, 2009

Resolutions!

Happy New Year!!!  Welcome 2009!!!!  

A very random side note about 2009 first....This is the last year people will be able to wear these glasses since there won't be 2 eye holes with 2010.  The next time will be 3000!  Interesting! 
Now is the time to think of new resolutions and reflect on last years.  Let's start with my resolutions from last year.

1.  Decide whether or not to have another child.  Little Lion is a super kid and I love him dearly, but let's face it....Parenting is hard.  The lack of sleep, giving up me time were biggies for me.
***We decided to give LL a sibling sometime in the near future.  He needs to have a playmate.  And even though parenting is hard, it is soooo worth it;o)  And we're still young (at least I am LOL).

2.  Help Little Lion be more social.  LL enjoys going out, but he is a clinger.  
***We joined a few mommy and me classes and had lots of playdates.  We also go somewhere almost everyday of the week.

Ok now for this years resolutions.

1.  Be pregnant by the end  of the year;o)  Hopefully;o)

2.  Be more patient and consistent with Little Lion.  Since he'll be 2 in 2 days, I bet the terrible 2's will kick in this year...ahhhh!

3.  Have regular date nights with Mr. E.  We have season tickets to the Orlando Predators, but the arena football league cancelled this season.  So our 8 already set in stone date nights have been cancelled.  We'll have to get creative and find fun stuff to do :)

I think that is all for now:)  I hope you're resolutions are good ones and attainable ones:)

No comments: