Thursday, January 22, 2009

For My Midwestern Readers :)

Mr. E comes into our room this morning all excited.  Mind you I am sleeping!!!!  He tells me there is SNOW outside!  Now I know it was supposed to be our coldest night of the season for Orlando....30 degrees.  REALLY?!?!?!  I make him open the curtains in our room....I wasn't getting up ;) 

Me:  I don't see anything.  
Mr. E:  Look at the roofs!
Me:  You woke me up to see frost?
Mr.E:  It's snow!  I even took pictures!
Me:  No, it's dew that's frozen.  It's not snow, trust me I'm from Wisconsin.
Mr.E:  Yeah, well I can't go to work.
Me:  Why?
Mr.E:  We don't have an ice scraper. 
Me: :) giggles

Yes he did turn the car on and deFROSTed the windows and went to work.  But I thought I'd share with you our Florida snow according to my husband who has lived here most of his life;)

Does anyone want to email him REAL snow pictures???? ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've lived in Florida my whole life and all you need is a little water and the "snow" will come right off the car. It's as close to snow as we are going to get ; )