Saturday, January 31, 2009

Blast from the Past

Since February starts tomorrow, I thought I'd add some love pictures...ie wedding pictures ;)  Almost 5 years ago, Mr. E and I walked down the aisle at Church Street Station.  We were married in the Orchid Garden Room by my father.  It was a beautiful ornate room.  
Unfortunately, they changed it to Club Paris a few years later.  Yes Paris Hilton!  All this beauty was turned in pepto pink beauty.  YUCK!!!  So sad!  However, I'm glad I was married there in it's prime ;)

Everyone enjoyed themselves at our wedding and we had a good time.  Here are my girls and Mr.E's guys.  So HOT!!
And don't you worry of course you need the lovely and still happily married couple!  We are a gorgeous couple!  ;o)
 
We partied the night away with the greatest friends and family and a fantastic dj.  The open bar helped too ;)
And all because 2 people loved each other......



No comments: