Friday, January 2, 2009

Mommy Guilt Stinks!!!!

My *baby* turns 2 tomorrow;o(  I can't believe it!!!  Where does the time go????  We planned a family birthday party for tomorrow at our house.  I had everything planned and ready to go.  Alas LL had other plans.  He is sick!!!  Mr. E was kind enough to bring home this awful cold and share with LL which in turn will hit me in the next few days.  LL has a fever, runny nose, watery eyes and a hacking cough.  The poor guy!!!!  
Needless to say, we canceled the party;(  I'm feeling very guilty to not give him a party on his birthday.  He only turns 2 once.  Yes I know he won't remember it, but I will and I won't have any pictures of his party.  I'll still make him cupcakes tomorrow, but since he hasn't been eating much, I doubt he'll eat that.  He was sick last year too.  I hope this isn't a trend!  I also feel guilty because we won't be able to do anything fun for his birthday:(  I'll try to make the day as fun as possible for a sicky blah kid.  

Here's to my baby turning 2!  I love you Little Lion!!!

No comments: