Monday, January 26, 2009

Biggest Loser!

Mr. E still has his pregnancy weight from when I was pregnant with Little Lion.....TWO YEARS AGO!  hehe  Well his work has decided to do the Biggest Loser.  They are doing weekly weigh ins to see who loses the most weight in percent.  This starts in February.  So I've been looking into workout videos for us (yeah me too).  I want to tone up before ruining my body by being pregnant.  

I was reading some fitness message boards and see a lot of people are doing the 30 Day Shed with Jillian Michaels from the Biggest Loser tv show.  The promise of losing 20lbs in 30 days sounds good to us :)  Being the cheapskate that I am, I'm borrowing it from the library and trying it out.  While I was looking around, I realized that Netflix has workout videos...score!  But what's great about it is that we have tivo and we can watch instantly all sorts of workout videos on the big screen.  A different one every day!!!!  

So last night we were checking out Jillian's Cardio Kickboxing.  We weren't doing the activity.  All of a sudden we see Little Lion doing the moves!  Soooo cute!  He was kicking and punching.  Mr. E starting doing it with him.  What a motivator!  Here are some pictures of my kickboxing 2 year old....don't mind all the toys and half naked husband:)

I'll keep you posted on the Biggest Loser.  It's for $250.  And Mr.E is extremely competitive :)  He wants a new Ipod touch ;)

No comments: