Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Me Update

So last night I felt bad enough to venture to the Minute Clinic to see why my head felt like it was going to explode and my ear was clogged.  I thought maybe an ear infection even though I've NEVER had one.  First off the Minute Clinic was dead, and I didn't have to wait ;)  The nurse practitioner was nice and checked me out.  Yup DOUBLE ear infection!!  I'm now on amoxicillin for 10 days just like Little Lion :)  Fun times!

On a side note, I'd go to the Minute Clinic if you kinda know what your issues are and need a quick fix without having to wait for an appointment.  The nurse practitioner also gave me some tips on how to blow your nose....blow with both sides at the same time, not do one side and then the other because the closed side gets pushed into your ear cavities, hence the ear infections.  Interesting!

Hopefully I'll feel better SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: