Friday, August 1, 2008

He's a Dancing King!!

I know you think I'm crazy, but Mr. E, Little Lion and I went back to Target last night.  WOW I couldn't believe how much stuff was gone since the morning!!!  I did see a lady with a rolling cart filled to the rim with toys.  She had soooo much stuff she had to pull her car up to the door of target.  And yes I did buy more...not too much.  An electric remote control car that Mr. E said Leo would LOVE....ie HIM :)  I also got a train table for $20.  Anyway I digress.  

While I was scanning the toys again.  Mr. E was occupying Little Lion.  Little Lion found a lion toy that made music when you pressed the buttons.  Here is what Little Lion proceeds to do.
How cute is he!?!?!?!?!?  Don't you want to dance with him????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is sooooo cute!!! I can't wait to meet my son!!!! Maybe Leo can teach him to dance :o)