Thursday, July 31, 2008

Phone Tree

Now usually people have a phone tree set up in case of emergency so everyone finds out the information quickly without having to call 857 people.  Well today there WAS an emergency...a Target emergency :)  Toys have been finally marked down to 75% off!!!!  This needed immediate action!  I had to call all my Target friends.  

I love this sale as well as the after Xmas toy sale!  I get toys for all my nieces and nephews as well as Little Lion for birthdays and Christmas.  Mr. E always has a heart attack when I come home with bags and bags of toys.  But I pleasantly remind him that I am SAVING him money by shopping sales.  Today I got 33 toys for $100.  I mean really when else can you get such deals???  

So I suggest you RUN not walk to you nearest Target to get some toy deals!

No comments: