Monday, August 4, 2008

My *SO-CALLED* Friends

I've been getting various emails from my *so-called* friends today.  They've all been wishing me a "happy last week in my 20's" and "you've only got 4 more days to go"!  HMPF!!  Do I need to be reminded????  I don't think so!!!  However, that also means 4 days until my PAR-TAY!!!  We'll be celebrating at Royal Pacific's Wantilan Luau.  I figure they can't come to Hawaii, I'll bring a little Hawaii to my party.  I'm ready to get my *30* hula on and drink lots of mei teis!!!
But first things first, Mr. E's birthday is tomorrow.  This means I need to make a cake and wrap presents for him.  No big party this year since I'm celebrating the *BIG* birthday..blah :)  I'm hoping to make a fancy cake....red velvet which cream cheese frosting...which he didn't really want, he wanted German chocolate...... but I needed white frosting to decorate the way I want.  Hopefully it'll turn out well and I'll post pictures.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will no longer be the same age, you'll be older ; )

Robyn THE Mama Lion said...

That is not nice....but your belly is bigger than mine....for now :)

PS....She's pregnant, before I get hate mail :)