Saturday, August 9, 2008

WHEW....I Survived!!!!

I'M THIRTY!!!  AHHHH  I made it and enjoyed it more than I thought I would :)  
I had a fabulous birthday party last night!  I couldn't have asked for a better time with such great, fun friends!!  I thank them all for being there with me to celebrate!   It means the world to know what true friends you have!  
The Wantilan Luau served delicious food.  The hula dancing was entertaining and fire eater was brave :)  I of course got called up onto the stage to dance with the hula "boy."  He was a cutie!!



I even got a yummy cake....not quite as fancy as my icake....but still delicious!!  And my friends adored me with creative Hawaiian themed gifts.  Thanks!!!!



After dinner, we posed for a few pictures and said goodbye to my pregnant girlfriends....yes half of them are pregnant....I'm NOT drinking their virgin mai tais!!!


Then the after party started at Citywalk.  Notice the Budda Belly beer holder from Mr. E.  His big belly kept my beers cold all night long.  We hit almost all the bars and even stayed out until it wasn't my birthday anymore.  


My party was exactly how I wanted it to be!  I thoroughly enjoyed myself and hope everyone else did too!  Thank you again to all my wonderful friends who celebrated with me!!!!  And I really want to tell Mr. E that he is the BEST husband ever for giving me a spectacular birthday!!!!!  

No comments: