Thursday, August 7, 2008

My last post...Oh Deer

This is my last blog as a twenty-something.  Wahhhhhh  So I'll leave these years with a stupid people story....

Mr. E and I were driving down 436.  We got to a stop light.  The truck in front of us had a plastic deer on the hitch...kinda fun.  I looked up and saw the rear window had a sticker of a deer....ok I got it a proud deer hunter.  


Then I look through the window and see deer antlers on the dashboard.  Yes a full 8 point set of antlers (my Wisconsin heritage shining through).  It was placed in the middle of the dashboard closest to the driver side.  Now who in their right mind would put a pointy object on their dashboard where if they got into an accident it would impale them?????????  Even with just getting rear ended, the driver could get seriously hurt.  There has got to be a better way to display your kill.  If he asked me to ride with him, I'd say.... be a dear and put the deer away before poking me with 8 holes :)  OK lame joke, but at least I don't drive with deer antlers on my dashboard. 

Good Bye 29................

No comments: