Monday, August 24, 2009

Kitchen Update

Yes I haven't posted much on the kitchen in a while, but it was because nothing was being done. We had to wait for Frank to come out and finish the back splash.
I was REALLY REALLY hoping the appliances would come in, but they have not. Appliance Direct is on my sh!t list at the moment. They said that they should be arriving tomorrow and hopefully we'll have them installed by the weekend! However, I know you are all anxious to see a kinda final project. Here are some shots.


I said kinda because as you can see it isn't decorated to my liking. We need to get new barstools, decor on top of the cabinets, and of course the appliances. We also have one more issue to fix with Ameritiles. Under our island granite, the wood got chipped. They are going to replace it. It's not a huge eye sore, but if you are getting a new kitchen you want everything perfect ;)

I still need to give you my full review of Ameritiles, the plumber, and electrician, but I'm going to wait to make sure I have their word on fixing the wood and installing a small piece of granite behind the new stove. The teacher in me can't wait to make a report card for them :)

No comments: