Friday, August 7, 2009

kitchen Remodel Day 9

Well today is D-day! I'm not thinking it's going to happen. However, there sure are a lot of people in the house not including LL and I....FIVE!!! The goal is to finish the electric, plumbing, tile, and backsplash. The backsplash tile that I ordered, did NOT look good....it looked like....tmi....puke :) So we are changing our initial plan to look like this without the lime green background ;)It's going to get installed after the electric is done
Here is our new fancy faucet!Here is Ramos the plumber through the soon to be outlet hole.....hey I try to be creative ;)And the tile guys are grouting the front part of the living room that way they aren't in the way of the plumber and electrician.There is going to be lots of changes today! I will update will all the kitchen excitement :) I'm thinking by late this evening, I will have a sink, dishwasher, stove, wine fridge, and fridge all IN the kitchen!!!

No comments: