Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's My Birthday Again!!

Last night I celebrated my 21-10 birthday 10 days late with my good friends Teresa and Lindsay! We went to Bahama Breeze for drinks and dinner and then hit up a few other restaurants along the way. First off, I must say that I am NOT the lush I used to be, so going out drinking has a worse effect on me then I think ;) However, that doesn't stop the fabulousness that us three girls are!! We got bought 3 rounds of drinks from kind gentlemen :) Check out our hotness in the beginning of the evening!One of our stops was at Friday's where some nice guys from NY bought us a Blueberry Muffin shot. The crazy bartender who made them wanted to be in the picture too.
It was a good birthday celebration with great friends and lots of yummy food and drinks!! Good thing birthdays come only once a year....or a few times a year if you are like me ;)

No comments: