Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break Playdate and Beads!

First I should update you on our Mardi Gras adventure.  Little Lion has enjoyed playing with our treasures (beads) from the parade.  I thought I should show you the amount of beads we brought home.  
They were so heavy LL couldn't carry them all :)  He loves sorting them into their different colors.

Spring Break is here!  Of course I don't work, so it's always spring break for me :)  But my teacher friends on the other hand are enjoying their days off!  We decided to have a playdate since usually I only see them and not their kids.  

We went over to my friend S's house.  The kids played and we talked.  I love playdates like that ;)  Here are the little ones outside.  
The big kids were playing upstairs. We had a great lunch and enjoyed each others company!  It's great being a Mom and having great friends with great kids!!


No comments: