Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wii fit update

I bet you are wondering how my wii fit workout has been going.  Well, I haven't lost or gained any weight in 3 weeks.  I have, however, managed to be as young as 21 and as old as 49 as my wii fit age. I wonder how this is an accurate picture of my strength.  I have unlocked most of the activities expect 3.  And to Mr. E's dismay, I'm pretty much number 1 in all of the activities :)  But to his defense, the novelty of the wii fit has worn off and he hasn't used it in a while....like in 2 weeks.  Well we'll know who will be in Hawaii shape and who will not.  This will be us.



DISCLAIMER:  Mr. E is not even close to being this big and there is no way in H3LL would I wear a thong in public :)  And of course I love Mr. E just the way he is ;)

No comments: