Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pass the Bad Mother of the Year Award


Little Lion does not have the largest vocabulary.  He says mama, dada, bubble, up, kitty, bye, and hi on a regular basis as well as many sounds....mmmmm, uh oh, and ahhhhh.  But recently he has been saying "o shee" I thought he was saying fishy since his bedroom is an underwater theme with fish on the walls.  We always point them out when in his room.  Little Lion is also a fan of Goldfish crackers.   Mr. E didn't agree with me and thought he was saying oh sh!t.  I told Mr. E that I don't use that term *too* often.  I think we talk about the fish more often.  

Well tonight I was making cupcakes, call me Betty Crocker, and spilled some batter on the counter.  I proceeded to say Oh Sh!t.  Sure enough Little Lion repeated  O Shee.  Whoops!!  I guess I need to be more careful in my use of colorful language.  Pass the award as I hang my head in shame.  Plus Mr. E was right and that *NEVER* happens;o) 

No comments: