Monday, June 30, 2008

BURGLAR!!!!!

Mr. E and I were fast asleep last night when we were both woken up by the sound of a LOUD staticy radio station coming from the front of the house.  It was midnight on the dot.  We both shot up in bed and I made Mr. E get up and go see what was going on.  My mind of course was racing.  I was thinking about Little Lion and how I would get to him.  What would a burglar want in our house and why would he make so much noise.  Mr. E goes out to the front room and I stay behind.  Shortly after the radio shut off.  There was no other noise...thank god!  I knew it was nothing big, but what was it.  Mr. E came back in and said Little Lion must have turned the alarm on the clock radio on without us knowing.  Of course we didn't have it set for a specific time hence the 12:00 on the dot wake up call.  That little stinker!!!  And do you think Little Lion even woke up...NO!!  Back to sleep we went until the next alarm at 6:30.


No comments: