Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lucky Girls!!

Flower Power and I are lucky, lucky girls indeed! My former teacher friends and few others and myself got together at Mimi's Cafe this morning for brunch to celebrate FP. There were games which I won the first one :)
There were goodies!!!
There were spoils!

There was good friends and hostesses!!!



I couldn't ask for better people in my life! Just like the last shower, the ladies I surround myself with are spectacular!

I'm sure my readers are super observant and noticed I was wearing the same dress for both showers. Which means...comparison growth pictures. Flower Power at 33 weeks.Flower Power at 35 weeks...don't mind the hurry up I'm late face ;) I definitely look rounder and maybe she's even dropped a bit! Eeekkkkkk Flower Power will be here before we know it!!!

1 comment:

Dena said...

I almost didn't recognize you with the straight hair!