Monday, November 22, 2010

Flower Power Update...Week 36!

Whew! I made it to 9 months pregnant!!!! I'm happy to be here, but a little nervous at the arrival of Flower Power. Most of you know I like to be in control :) However, Miss. FP is in control here and will decide when she wants to come. I'm hoping sooner rather than later :) I had my 36 week doctor appointment today. I'm doing great on weight gain and blood pressure. But the most exciting news is that I'm dilated 2-3 cm and effaced 50% !! Whooo Hoooo!!! I'm already 1/5th of the way there :) If only the rest of the way would be this easy!!! Of course being dilated means nothing as you can walk around dilated for weeks, but it makes me feel better that my body is getting ready to push out this WATERMELON!!! (That's according to What to Expect When You're Expecting book) Here's to making it to December :)

2 comments:

Dena said...

My body worked just like yours is. I think it makes labor much easier... and it also made me completely okay with inducing. I'm ready to take some pictures!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you posted this update. I miss keeping up with everyone (especially your pregnancy) since I am not on FB anymore. Praying for a quick and safe delivery and can't wait to meet the princess. I still have her gift since I couldn't make the shower. Hugs! Jennifer Wixtrom