Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gatorland!

Little Lion and I have never been to Gatorland. Shocking I know considering we've lived here for 15 years! My cousins from Wisconsin are visiting and thought all our boys would like it! The weather was perfect today too! A funny story....So on the way there I was telling LL that we were going to Gatorland. He tells me that Gator starts with A. I am arguing (yes with a 3 year old) and sounding out the G sounds. LL is adamant that it starts with A. After going in circles for 5 minutes. I realized LL was correct....ALLIGATOR does start with A :) haha He is learning at school ;)

We started out at the Gator Jumperoo show. The boys got to stand next to the window to get a perfect view of all the gators.

The show was a competition between two rednecks trying to see who can get the gator to jump the highest!
After the show we walked the nature walk around a small lake filled with gators and checked out the birds. We went to the petting zoo, but LL was not a fan. However, he enjoyed taking a picture of me and Flower Power.Gator stew anyone????Since Mr.E was not able to join us...work got in the way...LL hung out with my cousin S ;)The next stop was probably the kids favorite spot...the splash pad and playground. As I was changing LL into his swim trunks, I was telling him I was getting him ready to go into the water. LL freaked out saying, "I don't want to go in the water!!" I asked, "Why, it'll be fun!" LL replies, "The Gators will eat me!!!" Ooppsss, I guess I should have been more clear as to what water we were going to go into;) Here are the boys shooting each other. The last picture cracks me up! L and C are totally getting B!!

You can't go to Gatorland without getting your picture taken inside the BIG gator mouth!
What a fun day we had. We are sad to see our Wisconsin cousins go home! LL really enjoyed playing with the boys!!!

No comments: