Monday, November 8, 2010

After Halloween Jackpot!

I had my 34 week doctor appointment today for Flower Power. It was very uneventful except for an extra pound gained which I'm blaming Halloween candy on:) Since the appt was quick, I decided to check out Target for Halloween Candy (for Mr.E's ladies at work, NOT FP :) I assumed it'd be 75% off. However, they only had a few bags of suckers left, but the rest of their Halloween stuff was 90% off!!! SCORE!! Then I went to CVS to look for candy as well. They had marked their stuff 90% off as well!!! Even more of a score!!!! Here is my loot.
FOR $13!!!!

I bought 9 sets of orange lights, 2 spider webs, 2 bags of caramel apple suckers, 1 big bag of twix assorted candy, 2 light up pumpkin spinners, 1 light up skull light set, a sword, a princess wand/tiara, microphone, hockey mask, devil horns, 3 bones rings, bubbles, skeleton wind up jumper, bag of rings, bag of red fangs, fake eyelashes, black lipstick, 2 boxes of halloween tattoos, 2 pumpkin cookies, a set of dessert bone plates, window clings, a light up pirate skull, a light up skull, and 2 containers of fake blood!

So I saved $117 :) LOVE DEALS!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are always the best at that!!!! Jennifer

Dena said...

Like you need more Halloween decor....HA!

Iris {Sweet Metel Moments} said...

What a great blog!! And I love shopping after holidays too for the great deals! Looks like you scored big! Pat your belly for me and tell Iris I said "hi"! :-)