Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What I did this weekend...


A Pole Dancing Class!!!  Yes as in what strippers use :)  My ex-teacher girlfriends thought we'd try out this *exercise* class for our monthly fun activity.  And boy oh boy it was FUN!!  I wasn't sure what to expect since it was a beginners class, but we learned a pole dance with sexy spins and lifts. 

But before I tell you about it, I want to share the secrets I learned about pole dancing.  
1.  The pole revolves.  I always thought (not that I actually go to strip clubs ;) wow those girls can work it while spinning when actually they weren't doing near as much work as I thought.  Plus gravity helps them go fast and slow. 
2.  When the stripper sprays the pole down with alcohol, not only does that disinfect any germs (ewww), but also helps the girls grip the pole.  Because with a slippery pole you only fall down and that = NO MONEY ;)
3.  There is actually a product called Pole Grip.  You put this gel on your hands and it turns into a powder to help you grip the pole.  Just like the gymnasts use on the bars.  
4.  Hot knee high f*ck me boots and f*ck me pumps actually are a very useful tool!  They give your feet a grip on the pole and the boots help hold you when doing certain spins.  See they do serve a valid purpose :) 

Ok onto the good stuff....pictures ;)  Yes we were silly girls taking pictures of our accomplishments....ie show our hubbies ;)

This is our 43 year old with 3 kids instructor!!!! She was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! She had a fabulous body and could lots of fancy tricks!
Here R and I are practicing our Fireman spins.  

My girls T, R, and S showing off their sexy pole dancing moves ;)  LOL


One of the hardest things we *tried* to do while looking sexy was climb the pole.  Let me tell you that you need a ton of upper body strength!  I also really wished I had f*ck me boots because I tore up the top of my foot, but gosh darn it I was getting to the top of that pole!!!


All in all this was a great activity to do with girlfriends! I would totally take a class again.  It really was a great workout and I was sore the next couple of days.  I must give credit to the strippers of America because you have got to be in shape and know how to work the pole!!  And here are my HOT, SEXY FRIENDS!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was fun! :)Had a blast!