Friday, March 20, 2009

Shamu!

Today my girlfriend C and I took our boys to SeaWorld.  We had perfect weather...upper 70's and sunshine!  This was C's first time taking out her 2 year old Little C and her 2 month old Baby C.  Little Lion and Little C have been to SeaWorld many many times, but it was a new adventure with Baby C.  The boys were good as long as the 2 of us stayed on top of them and had food and moved quickly to the next animal :)  The favorites of the day were the penguins and sharks.  

We were surprised that the Budweiser Clydesdale Horses were still there since the park was bought out.  The boys enjoyed looking at the huge monsters and LL naaaaaaing (neighing).  We walked through were the free beer used to be and shed a few tears since this was usually our saving grace wrangling two 2 year olds through SeaWorld.  Hopefully another beer maker will buy the park and continue with that great tradition ;)

The best part of the day was a last minute stop by.  We decided to check out Shamu's underwater windows.  Usually he is never in there.  Well today he was!!!!  And it wasn't crowded!!  The boys enjoyed watching Shamu do his laps around the pool.  Here's me, Little C, and LL in the stroller watching Shamu swim by.

I love Florida in the spring!! 

Oh and an Ipod update.....still not working!!!!!!  I guess I don't have enough Irish in me;(  

No comments: