Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I <3 my Eye!

I'm HEALED!!!  My cornea abrasion is all better.  My eye isn't red anymore nor watery.  I still have a tiny bit of blurred vision, but that's cuz my pupils are returning to their normal functioning self :)  I now must be proactive to not let this happen again!  It is too much pain and trouble for 4 days!!  Thanks for your good thoughts ;)

Now onto Holiday tasks.  Mr. E is working on his light extravaganza outside.  I put up the tree.  Mr. E needs to put the trains around it.  I attempted to take a Christmas picture of Little Lion for Christmas cards last night.   I only have 2 people left on my shopping list. ( You know I shop early!)  I need to bake some holiday cookies for the family.  We have a few parties to attend.  And I want to check out SeaWorld and Disney holiday decorations.  Whew!  This month will blow by fast.  But never fear, I will blog about all these fun tasks :)  

23 days to Christmas ;)  

No comments: