Friday, December 5, 2008

Bubble Claus

I'm trying to be creative this Christmas :) I'm not sure it's working to my advantage. Mr. E and I thought it'd be cute/funny to put a bubble beard on Little Lion and a Santa hat for our holiday card picture. I took easily 50 pictures *attempting* to get a good one. Here is the best.

Now that I got one, I'm not sure I really like it.  What do you think?????  I think it's cute, but I think it looks too pale and maybe people want to see the rest of his body or the entire hat.  Any constructive criticism or ideas?  I may try again in his Christmas outfit.  GRRRR to 2 year olds who don't cooperate when taking pictures ;)  Whew I feel better getting that off my chest!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!! YOu should use it for your card, I don't think it's too pale and I can't wait till J is a little older and I will do the same!!