Friday, December 26, 2008

Toys Toys Toys!!!

Can we have any more toys????  I don't think so, but with Little Lion's birthday a week away, I'm sure we'll be able to name our house Toys R Us!  Christmas was great this year!  Everyone had a nice time and both Grandparents got the best present from us :)  More to come on that later.........

Christmas Eve afternoon we hit up SeaWorld and surprisingly it wasn't too busy!  We rode the rides and saw the Sharks.  It pooped LL out which lead to a nice 3 hour nap ;)  Christmas Eve evening, we spent at Mr.E's parents house.  We celebrate the Polish Catholic traditions.  There is lots of food featuring fish and a breaking of a nativity wafer and wishing each other good wishes for the next year.  LL enjoyed playing with his cousins and of course TOYS!  Here's Grandma and Grandpa.

Christmas morning is family time. Santa came and brought the good little boy presents.  And what do all 2 year olds want.....TOYS!  Here are some of his favorites.


Christmas afternoon, we went to my parents for the day.  LL had fun playing with the doggie that my parents are pet sitting and riding in the golf cart looking at Christmas lights...it was 80 degrees here :)  Here LL is with Grandma and Pop.
And must have some family pics too.  Look how cute my boys are matching ;)
Well as fast as it comes, it goes too!  Now we hit up the sales :)  Target will be having it's 75% toy sale in the next couple of weeks (yes I'll still buy more toys....for next year as I tell Mr. E).  With 2008 almost out the door, I need to start thinking of my new year resolutions.  I'm sure I'll post them here ;)  I hope you holiday was as special as our family's :)



No comments: