Friday, December 19, 2008

My Angel Little Lion

I can't believe I forgot to blog about Little Lion's Christmas Angel Ornament craft!!!  We had a family dinner at my inlaws house the first week of December and my SIL had made angel ornaments of her kids.  My MIL *had* to have one of Little Lion too.  Even though I'm a former elementary school teacher, crafts are NOT my fort ay!  I dreaded the holiday time when I'd have 25 over excited little kids with scissors, glue and sparkles in my room.  It always ended with me having a headache and the floor was a pretty sparkling silver.  

SIL ensured me that it was *easy*.  All I had to do was trace LL's hands and feet and take a picture of his face and use the hands as wings and foot as a body.  That does sound easy!!!  

But let me tell you, have you ever tried to trace a 2 year old's hands?????  Do you think he wants to stand still while you attempt to hold his hand down for 30 seconds?  NOOOOOOOO  I didn't even attempt the foot. I had the brain idea to trace them while he napped.  It worked like a charm!  Here is my little keepsake ornament that I made for my parents, inlaws, and of course us.  Little Lion my Angel!

No comments: