Monday, November 28, 2011

Our Feast!

Thanksgiving was low key this year. Both Mr.E and my parents were out of town which left our brothers. Only 2 decided to join us. It was nice to spend time with them and not have to run around to both sets of parents and feel rushed all day.

Everyone helped out in making the feast. Mr.E was on a mission to smoke a turkey. He did a pretty good job and even got up at 6AM!!
Uncle B made the dessert. A 3 layer carrot cake!! Yummy!!
And Uncle A played with the kiddos.

And me, well I was cooking the rest of the food and making sure everyone was happy :) Oh and of course since I was taking pictures that means there is only one of Flower Power and me which I took!
Finally dinner was ready :) It was delicious! Everyone was stuffed!!

However not stuffed enough to stop Dena and I from hitting the Black Friday sales that evening!! Let me tell you, Walmart is CRAZY on Black Friday!!! I don't think I've ever seen such madness! I think that was a once in a lifetime experience :)

No comments: