Wednesday, November 2, 2011

11 Months!!!

Ok really bloggy friends, my BABY is one short month away from turning O-N-E!!!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by!! Yes I know I say that every month, but sheesh I'm birthday planning now!! Here's my cutie in all her glory :)
Flower Power has had an exciting month with learning how to walk and getting VERY brave and adventuresome! Little Lion was never this ambitious! She definitely keeps me on my toes!!

FP still has no teeth, but eats like a champ. Her newest favorite are suckers...thank you Halloween! FP also thinks she is a funny girl by fake sneezing...aaahhhh choo! She has been using her voice to let us know her thoughts: laughing, babbling, whining, and crying...Such a girl!!! And one last cute picture.
Birthday planning is in full force now!! A big party for ME for surviving year one :)

No comments: