Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful!

I'm thankful for many things! My family tops the list! This year has been such a blessing with Flower Power growing so quickly and Little Lion loving her and growing too! The bond that they share is amazing and I look forward to watching them in the years to come! Mr.E continues to be the best supporter and best friend! I'm thankful for my parents and Mr.E's! They love our children and help out when needed! I'm thankful for my friends who give me relief from my life when I need a break :) So many things to be thankful for!

Little Lion had his Thanksgiving Feast at school this past week. Here is my Indian, Chief Blue Red Giraffe! Yes that is the name he picked for himself!


They also sang some songs for us!

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!

No comments: