Monday, August 2, 2010

I PINK PUFFY HEART Target!!!

Target has it's semi annual toy clearance sale every July and January. They are either getting rid of excess stock in order to get ready for Christmas or vise versa. I always stock up on toys for the holidays coming up and friends kids' birthdays. I try to buy at 75% off for the best deals, but will buy at 50% if it's a popular item. You can always tell when it's about to happen since you see a ton of toys going on clearance at 30% then to 50%. Here is what I got for 50% off.
I bought Little Lion 2 booster seats for when he turns 4 and a ball bouncer for when the baby comes to occupy him in the house along with a few other toys.
Original prices of the items...$168 Price paid...$84 Savings...$84 (duh:)

Well after stalking Target for a week, I hit the jackpot. That means you are there the day they mark down because if you aren't you don't get the good deals! Here is are the toys I bought for 75% off.
The most exciting items are the Little People Fairy House for $5, Fisher Price Tough Light Up Doodle Board for $3, a 3 headed dinosaur for $4, and few baby toys (Can't leave out Baby Girl for Christmas since she BETTER be here!)
Original prices of the items...$212 Price paid...$53 Savings...$159

And Baby Girl needs girl outfits since everything I have is boy. With 75% off, I couldn't go wrong.
I bought 4 full outfits plus onesies and other necessities. I even bought a boy outfit just in case :) Oh and 2 maternity shirts for me :)
Original prices of items...$176 Price paid...$44 Savings...$132

WOW!!! Such deals!! My overall price paid for FORTY-TWO items was $181. Saving $375!!!!! That averages out to $4.31 per item!!!!!! Did I mention I LOVE TARGET!!

No comments: