Monday, August 23, 2010

Baby Sister!!!

Yippee! She is officially a GIRL!! I went for my 23w 2d appointment today. The U/S tech did a quick check to verify that she is in fact a she :) The tech was able to find girly parts quickly and pointed them out. I'm glad to have a definite answer! Plus it's a good thing she is a girl since I've bought lots of girl clothes and mermaid items for her nursery!!

The Tech was also kind enough to take a 3-D picture of her sweet face :) Sooooo cute!!! I thought it'd be fun to compare them to Little Lion's 3-D pictures. Unfortunately, LL's pictures are from 19 weeks and 28 weeks (the first 2 pics in color). Hers (last b/w pic) is obviously from 23w. I can see some similarities in LL's 28 w and hers. What do you think???

Same lips and chin???? Either way, I know she is going to be ADORABLE!!!!

Now the problem comes down to picking out a name for her!!!! Our long list is Eliza, Stella, Nora, Eden, Iris, Lola, Alice, Karolina, and Tabitha. Mr.E's short list is Ezra...totally a boy name...and Apple...for the computers.....NEGATORY BUDDY!! Ugh so for now she'll be Baby Sister...that we agree upon :)

No comments: