Saturday, August 14, 2010

Birthday Extravaganza!

August is the birthday month in my family!! Mr.E is the 5th. I'm the 8th. My niece is today:) My Dad is the 17th. And if you want to get deeper into the family I have 2 more Uncles and a cousin as well with birthdays in August :) When you are pregnant, the highlight of birthdays is FOOD!! So we have been eating out and cake like it's nobody's business!!! This is one of the reasons I've been slacking on blogging;(

Mr.E's birthday was nice. He had to work, so we just headed to Outback for dinner. He got some fish stuff for his tank and Little Lion bought him a Bubble Rocket (thanks Target 75% off sale) to play with him.

My birthday was nice. I woke up to breakfast made and roses. My big present was my new Canon S90 Camera which is all the better to blog with.

One of the main reasons, I've been slacking on blogging is that my lovely niece A was here all summer.


Sadly she left today to fly back to Wisconsin to live with her Mom and sister C who was here only for a short week earlier in the summer. So we celebrated her 13th birthday last night. We had dinner at Carrabbas.Then we headed to my parents house for presents and cake.



We are going to miss her terribly!! Especially Little Lion who has enjoyed her company all summer long!

Unfortunately, the blogging will be slacking for another week as we are going on vacation :) We are heading to the Florida Keys for the week. Don't worry I'll be bringing my new camera and sharing pics when we get home :)

2 comments:

Sharen said...

Have fun in the Keys! Yay for a new camera...you know I LOVE cameras...LOL :)

Regina said...

Cool! Tell me how that camera compares to the other canon you have. J and I have been looking to either get a new lense for our canon or just start all over again. Have fun in the Keys! Can't wait to see pics!!!