Saturday, June 26, 2010

Our New Toy

We've had a new addition to our family....a boat!! My parents have had this boat for awhile. However, they don't use it often, and we inherited it. We've gotten a lot of use out of it since we are surrounded by lakes here. Little Lion loves it! He says on Saturday morning, "Is it boat time?" You can see he loves it!


My nieces are here from Wisconsin. We took the boat out with my dad and them. Our day didn't start out so good when we couldn't find a rope for water skiing, but did eventually. Then we get to the lake the boat doesn't start! Luckily it was just the battery which was able to be recharged while with went to Dunkin Donuts ;) My Dad drove which was nice, so Mr.E and I could relax together.
Mr. E decided he was going to water ski first since my niece C had never done it before and to try it out with the boat.And this is what happened...The rope broke. I guess I'm not the only one to gain pregnancy weight :) After tying a new knot he was up and skiing like a pro. C was next. Here is the whole process. She tried hard to no avail except rope burn;( I'm sure next time, she'll get up!!


LL was having a good time watching! By this time we were getting HOT!! Welcome to Florida C and A :) We decided to jump (or pushed in some cases) into the lake and cool off.


My favorite shot of the day!We put LL in the lake and he was NOT a happy camper! I don't know if it's because it's a lake that is HUGE or the fact that there is to edges to hold onto, but he was ready to get out as soon as he got in.
Oh well, it takes time. I'm just happy he loves riding it so much!! We are looking forward to spending lots of quality time on the boat and start fishing soon too!

No comments: