Thursday, June 10, 2010

An Early Christmas Present!

The time has come for a BIG announcement!!!! Little Lion will be a big brother in December!!!!! I'm almost 13 weeks and anxious to get to the honeymoon 2nd trimester as I'm still feeling nauseous and blah which is no fun with a 3 year old!! We went for our NT Scan today which showed a perfect little bundle of joy that was moving all over! So much in fact that he/she didn't want to cooperate with the tech to get a good picture of the neck fold. I had to keep moving from one side to the other to try and get he/she to the correct position. The tech finally got a good picture. Here he/she is ;)
I tried really hard to get the tech to take a look at the gender, but she was ADAMANT to not look because it was too early. However, I know about the angle of the dangle and I wanted to see. Oh Well. My big ultrasound will be July 30th!! I don't know if I can wait that long!!

Now I need to think of a good blog name for he/she...hmmmm....Cubby, Littlest Lion, Lioness in training :) I guess maybe I'll need to wait to find out the gender. Yippee for new additions to the family!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the happy news!! So excited for you!

Regina said...

So cute!! I can't wait till July 30 too!!!! I want to know :o)