Sunday, May 31, 2009

When Daddy's In Charge!!!

Saturday was a lazy afternoon for us.  I decided to go grocery shopping alone which never happens.  Mr.E stayed home with Little Lion to play outside.  I assumed they'd jump on the trampoline, play ball, splash in the water table.  Here is what I came home to...




I was gone ONE HOUR!!!  And Mr. E put the stool in front of his water table where LL decided to climb right on in!  He had the hose too so he can keep the water flowing :)  I guess he was making his own swimming pool :)  This is what I get for leaving Daddy in charge :)

This weekend we bought LL his own table and chairs.  He's been trying to sit next to our ottoman on his stool which isn't too comfy.  We went to IKEA and found the perfect set.  Little Lion now has his own *office* :)
Yes I know he doesn't have pants on, but they were wet from yup.....the water table :)

No comments: