Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Busy Holiday Weekend!

I hope you all enjoyed your 3 day weekend as much as we did!  As most of you know, Florida has been very rainy lately and we have been SICK of staying in the house!!!  So we were up to the challenge of finding the non rainy parts of the day and doing something outside! 

Saturday morning was spent running errands because as you guessed it....it was rainy.  However, the clouds cleared out after Little Lion's nap.  We decided to head out to SeaWorld.  Surprisingly it was too busy.  I learned that SeaWorld does different shows at night which was nice.  Mr. E and I really wanted to ride the new rollercoaster Manta, but when we got there the wait was 45 mins and we decided to wait so the crowds could clear out.  One of LL favorite parts are the Clydesdale Horses.  Bud came right up to us :)
On our walk to the kiddie rides and Manta, the black clouds came a rolling in.  Thunder and lightning closed down our rides.  Oh Well we have season passes and I'm sure we'll get on them next time :)

Sunday morning was slightly cloudy, but we thought we'd take our chances and hit the beach.  I'm glad we did!  It was cloudy and not too hot.  LL enjoyed playing in the sand, but he was still afraid of the water.  



If you didn't notice from these pictures, I was a bad mommy!  Little Lion didn't have a hat!  I forgot it, but didn't forget mine.  LL enjoyed wearing mine even if it was too big :) Thanks T and R for that lovely bday gift that has gotten many uses!!!

Monday was a chill day.  Mr. E and I decided to send LL over to Grandma and Grandpa's house, so we could go to a movie alone ;)  We saw Angels and Demons.  I liked it!  It was interesting to see the places in Rome which is where we went for our honeymoon almost 5 years ago :)  All in all a great weekend!!

I do have a few cute stories to share too :)  First LL has a new favorite game.....HORSEY ;)
And my favorite story of the weekend....Mr. E has an iphone and he downloaded 400 sounds and ringtones.  LL loves pressing the buttons and hearing each one.  However, he has picked one out especially for Daddy......THE BURP ;)  It is so funny!!!  Every time he pushes it and it belches, LL says Dada :)  If you ask LL were is Dada, he presses it!  I guess we all know what Mr. E does in front of LL often :)  MEN!!!  Here's my cute little boy!


No comments: