Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Your Next American Idol!

Last night was the finale of American Idol between Adam and Kris.  The both did a good job, but I'm rooting for Kris!  I think Adam has a fantastic voice.  However, he is too theatrical for me.  He'll be great on Broadway, but Kris will sell more pop albums.  I do think though that Adam will win because of all the hype he has been given during the season.  We shall see tonight.

However, in our household, we have an even better American Idol!!!  Our very own Little Lion!!!  We were watching the show last night when LL took his screw out of his tool bench and turned it around like a microphone and belted out a note almost as high as Adam's right after he finished doing such a note.  Mr. E and I died laughing and of course had to grab the video camera to record it....just in case they need footage for American Idol 22!!!  LOL ;)  Enjoy 2 videos and don't mind my half naked husband :)


  

Next one ;)

3 comments:

Regina said...

That is too cute!!!

Tara's Telling Tales said...

Can I have LL's autograph before he gets too famous and doesn't have time for play dates ; )

Sharen said...

<3, <3, <3 the videos! :)