Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Belated Mother's Day!!

I hope all my Mommy friends had a great Mother's day and were cherished and appreciated for all the hard work that Mommies do 24/7!!!

Since we were in Paris for Mother's Day...tough I know, Mr. E decided we should celebrate this weekend.  Yesterday, we went to breakfast at one of my favorite restaurants with my 2 guys and then shopping to pick me up a gift.  I got to pick it out because Mr. E has great intentions, but doesn't do well in the picking out of gifts.  We made a bee line to my favorite designer store....KATE SPADE!!!  I picked out a new wallet to match my purse from my birthday.  I wasn't allowed to have until today.  Mr. E  and LL had to wrap it.....so it'd be a surprise ;)  And they had cards too.   
Being a Mother has been the greatest joy in my life!  I thank Mr. E and Little Lion for appreciating me as much as I do them!  They make my life complete!  Who could resist such a sweet and adoring little boy???



No comments: