Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ahoy Stinky!!!

I promise this is my last Halloween post;o)  Little Lion had a great day yesterday!  We went to SeaWorld in the morning to trick or treat and look at the animals.  In the evening we decided to go trick or treating in the neighborhood.  In order to do that, Little Lion needed to put his costume on.  You've already seen the Skunk costume, but he was NOT wearing it again.  If he sees the costume, he started screaming and running.  So we decided to be sneaky.   Mr. E was throwing LL in the air and I caught him in the bodysuit ;)  Whoo who!  However, he was NOT putting the hat on.  So we had to improvise.  I took his baseball hat which he loves to wear and put a skull and crossbones over the front design and LL wore his Pirates of the Caribbean Crocs.  That is how he became the Pirate Skunk ;)  A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do ;) 

I hope your Halloween was spooky!  I can't wait until next year!

No comments: