Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I don't give baths!

So I'm not in charge of bathtime at our house.  Mr. E feels that is HIS time with Little Lion.  And how can I resist 20 free minutes to myself???  Well the other night Mr. E was giving Little Lion a bath and I get a shout....Bring the camera quick!!!  I could hear them laughing so I know they are up to no good and probably making a mess.  This is what I found.....





Mr. Bubble makes great wigs ;o)  Little Lion was having a grand ole time splashing the bubbles.  Mr. E thought it was necessary to give our child white hair to match his...haha  Ok I added that part, but it's true even if he won't admit it;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to stay at home and play with my baby!!!!! That looks like so much fun!!!! He is looking more and more like his dad :o) -- Regina