Friday, April 25, 2008

HIDE MY WALLET!!!!


So I am in need of a new swim suit for Little Lion's swim lessons that start next week. I can't be that Mom in the itsy bitsy tiny weeny polka dot bikini. I think I need a tankini. Who wants a boob to pop out in class??? Plus I'll use it in Hawaii....see I can justify any purchase.

So I was looking at jcrew.com and found a few that I liked. I know there is a jcrew outlet opening sometime at the I-Drive outlets. So I was googling and found out that it's opening in Spring of 08. Ok so that is too long away...but in my search I found out that they are putting in many other stores of my liking. Here is the list, BUT don't continue if you want to save money ;) Mind you these are all outlets!!

Betsey Johnson
Dooney and Bourke
Juicey Couture
Bath and Body Works
Kate Spade...my favorite!!!!!!!
7 for All Mankind
Stuart Weitzman
Michael Kors ....another Fav!!!!!
JCrew....duh ;)

WOW!!!! Mr.E will have to reign me in come Spring 08!!!!!!!! Orlando is Outlet King!!!!

No comments: