Monday, November 19, 2012

Thankful for Friends!

I surround myself with positive people and I'm thankful for being a part of my life! Today I thank them in no particular order :)

 6. The Powell's! Our families mesh together well! Everyone gets along and enjoys being with each other. They are generous, creative, fun people! Mr.E and I laugh because I am Heath and he is Dena. Therefore, we are each other's counterparts. H and LL are soccer fanatics and I see P and FP playing more and more everyday. Also I'm thankful for Dena's photography skills!! I bet you are too :)
7. College Friends! This group of girls has been getting together yearly since college. We always pick up as if we see each other daily! Our kids love each other. We have watched each other grow into adults.
8. Ex Teacher Friends! Even though we don't work together anymore hence the ex part, we are still there to support each other! We get together for monthly dates to have fun and support each other. We always have fun and make ourselves a priority to each other!
9. Mommy Friends! I have met numerous Mommies that have helped me with advise and support in the adventure known as parenting! These are the best!  I'm also thankful for carpooling and knowing my kids are in good hands when they are with them!
10. Sorority Friends! In college I was a sorority girl and these girls were fun! We still keep in contact today, but not as much as we'd like. However, I know they'd be there for me and for that I'm thankful!
I've still got more to be Thankful of......

No comments: